• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Last Minute Plans: Impromptu Ride today?

My bad, I thought you lived over in grapevine and might be riding from there first.

Doing a ride tomorrow morning to the loop off 380.

Meeting up with a newer rider in Addison near Belt Line and Tollway around 9:15am.

I plan to be back in Dallas around lunch.

Who's riding tomorrow? I'm thinking about riding FM 4 from Jacksboro to Cleburne and then maybe back up and down to Glen Rose on FM51. Meeting in Grapevine at 114/Main St. (Chevron) at 8am.

Something like this?

https://goo.gl/fO5hY1

I should have a running bike again by about noon tomorrow. I'm up for Sunday.

Who's riding tomorrow? I'm thinking about riding FM 4 from Jacksboro to Cleburne and then maybe back up and down to Glen Rose on FM51. Meeting in Grapevine at 114/Main St. (Chevron) at 8am.

Something like this?

https://goo.gl/fO5hY1

Make Glen Rose by 11 or so?

Care for a great burger and an unbelievable piece of pie?
The Green Pickle just off the Glen Rose square ...

I'm 15 minutes away in Granbury ...

Make Glen Rose by 11 or so?

Care for a great burger and an unbelievable piece of pie?
The Green Pickle just off the Glen Rose square ...

I'm 15 minutes away in Granbury ...

It'll be more like 1pm or 1:30 in Glen Rose so we'll probably do lunch in Granbury- got any suggestions there? Could maybe talk folks into a pie stop in Glen Rose... ;)

It'll be more like 1pm or 1:30 in Glen Rose so we'll probably do lunch in Granbury- got any suggestions there? Could maybe talk folks into a pie stop in Glen Rose... ;)

Grumps ... good burger, great shakes ... well, they were when they had Blue Bell.

Rib Shack ... used to be a great BBQ place. Been a while since I've been there.

Pearl Street Station ... decent BBQ, but the etouffee is pretty **** good.

Stumpy's ... good burger, grilled shrimp tacos my personal favorite.

Green Pickle ... pie will be gone early afternoon. The owner's grandmother makes pies fresh every morning. I think she's shackled back there somewhere ... you order the pie BEFORE you order drinks.

Now I'm hungry for a piece chocolate meringue pie ...

Leaving for Arkansas to head up and ride the Talimena byway thru OK. sat, come home Sunday trip. We are meeting at Meteor Burger in Wylie TX at 11pm for lunch then leaving from there. Roughly 600mi trip, camping in Mena AR sat night.

Now I'm hungry for a piece chocolate meringue pie ...

Had to do it ... :sun:

GP_BCB.jpg

GP_Pie.jpg

<burp>

I didn't know about the show.
Looked like some nice cars, though

Got the bike fixed around noon, and rode around the metro today. Great to be back on a bike..

Back