• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike Night at King's Cafe 06/19/03

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

We had a good showing this evening. I believe it was 22 people at final count. We moved inside to get away from the oppressive heat. It was cooler but louder! The wait staff was patient and friendly. They were quite pleased with the tips afterwards!! Now Ashley wants to go for a ride, she's never been on a bike, so you young single guys take note :P She is the shorter of the two waitresses.

Here are the pics. People are named left to right when named at all. I did not get a shot of every single person. Some folks got away before I could get them. Next time though...

Taking over the place
Dan, Beth, Debbie and Kevin
Carlos, Garret, and Don
Yulia hiding behind Paul
Charlie, Stuart,Mike and Chris
Out Back 1
Out Back 2
Dan's Bored GSX-R 907
Cool Bikini!
Mike Hansen and 88 VMax
Yet one more of Patrick Hart's toys
Yulia in her highspeed nonslip riding boots!
Mike Green 2000 ZX9-R - Sweet rims!
Stuart Robles 2000 ZX9-R
Charlie Murris(sp?) 2003 R6
Sam Fagens 2003 Honda 919
Karl Volkmann 89 FJ1200
Dan Fillpot 93 GSX-R 750 bored out to 907
Kevin Rice 2001 GSX-R 750
Yulia 2003 CBR600RR
Jeremy Bigham 2003 GSX-R 1000
Patrick Hart 2000 929RR
Everyone heading out

I'll try to get a date set for the next bike night. Thursday seems to be a good day for most everyone. Till next time...!

Looks like ya'll had a good time, sorry I missed it. Did anyone get rained on coming back home?

Great pictures, Scott! And thanks for the fixed link Buck LOL I was wondering just HOW ridiculous I must have looked riding in my work clothes.. ah.. the price we have to pay to balance work and play (I'm a poet and didn't know it LOL)

Dang... I missed it.... I got home, fed the horses and the dogs. laid down to rest and all of a sudden it was bedtime and I had completely forgot. Gonna have to get rid of this second job.... arrrggghhhh....

It was clear skies all the way home until I got inside 610 loop. Rain had already passed but the roads were wet.

Yulia- Did you guys hit any rain after we split at the loop? And you look just fine from my point of view 8) - riding pumps and all!

Stuart Robles
ZX9R

Back