• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Ride..

Reaction score
Well I bought a new bike today. I picked up a 2008 GSX650F. Man this thing is smooth, but being my first bike that has any real power I need to be ginger. :trust:

This isn't the best pic but I was running quickly home to miss the rain.

355254044_HZ9CR-M.jpg

:rider:

You'll always remember your first. ;-)

Congrats. on the new ride.
Ride often and ride safe.

There are a lot of first bikes that once you master them, You start wanting something bigger or faster, Your new bike is not one of them. Its awesome. Congratulations on a fine choice. SZ

Well I bought a new bike today. I picked up a 2008 GSX650F. Man this thing is smooth, but being my first bike that has any real power I need to be ginger. :trust:

This isn't the best pic but I was running quickly home to miss the rain.

355254044_HZ9CR-M.jpg

:rider:

Great new bike!:rider: :rider: But you must get rid of that Harley drip pan, you won't need it.:rofl:

Great new bike!:rider: :rider: But you must get rid of that Harley drip pan, you won't need it.:rofl:

:lol2: I just noticed that. I took that picture in the pitch black garage. Those are left over scraps from when I was breaking boxes down. :doh:

Pretty bike. You'll hafta let us know how she rides.

Back