• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1998 MZ BAGHIRA ENDURO DUAL SPORT FOR SALE

Reaction score
FOR SALE 1998 MZ BAGHIRA ENDURO DUAL SPORT MOTORCYCLE.
GERMAN MOTORCYCLE WITH YAMAHA RAPTOR 660 SINGLE CYLINDER ENGINE MAKING APPROX 50HP. MZ BIKES WERE BUILT WITH THE WHOS WHO OF AFTERMARKET PARTS FROM THE FACTORY! MARCHOZZI FORKS,WP ADJUSTABLE REAR COIL OVER SHOCK, GRIMECA BRAKES ETC. THIS BIKE ALSO FEATURES RENTHAL BARS, ACERBIS PRO RALLY HANDGARDS, SKIDPLATE AND SHOAI LITHIUM BATTERY WHICH IS LIKE NEW. AFTERMARKET LED TAIL/BRAKE LIGHT ASSEMBLY. M4 PIPE AND JET KIT. RUNS GREAT. BRAND NEW TIRES, NEW INSPECTION, FRESH OIL CHANGE, VALVES ADJUSTED. RIDES LIKE A CHAMP ON ROAD OR OFF. SPEEDO IS IN KILOMETERS AND SHOWS
APPROX 12,900K WHICH IS APPROX 7500 MILES. NEEDS NOTHING. BIKE IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
PLEASE EMAIL SHOEBOX2.0@SBCGLOBAL.NET
IMG_3777_zps391c36a2.jpg

IMG_3775_zps0e7202da.jpg

IMG_3772_zpsee86ff26.jpg

MZ bikes were neat. I briefly worked at a shop that was an MZ dealer and I remember seeing the Baghira and Scorpion brand new and thought they were awesome back then. GLWS for a unique performer.

That looks like a whole lotta fun! Wishlist gets longer and longer...

Nice Looking bike. Never heard of such a thing. Wish i could afford it, i am closer to the ruckus price point on available funds for adventure riding.

Nice Looking bike. Never heard of such a thing. Wish i could afford it, i am closer to the ruckus price point on available funds for adventure riding.

Ruckus are expensive! But really expensive for what they are...or aren't

Ruckus are expensive! But really expensive for what they are...or aren't

Maybe a CT70 is a better example. But then again those are expensive for what they are.

ok folks... I had a buyer for the MZ but the deal fell through and the bike is still for sale. ive lowered the price to the rock bottom. 2000.00 heres a chance to get a heck of a bike for low dough! I would be very interested in a BMW or triumph trade/plus cash towards yours possibly? airhead/K bike/tiger etc. extra pics and videos available! thanks

Can you tell me what size fuel tank that has? Is it 3.3gallons?

Average range in miles or kilometers for a tank gasoline? I hear range is around 150 miles per tank.

Reserve fuel? any details on this are appreciated.

Sorry the questions are probably stupid but I found conflicting information when I google this bike,
I find limited information.

Cool bike for sure with a stump puller for a engine. Would be a good TX DS bike for sure.

Thanks, I am looking to see if there are any larger tank options that will fit with no significant modifications needed. This bike could make a good Baja bike with a 5 gallon tank. Clark is out I am told. Without an easy larger tank option, this cool bike would probably not work for me. I will see what, if anything, Acerbis has.... GLWS no matter what I find out.

Back