• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Redneck Ramble Dual-Sport Event

DS riders don’t forget that we offer Leader led groups, if that's what you want to do. Let me know your riding comfort and I’ll put you in a group to match that so you will have the most fun, first come first servered. I’ve had the question asked several times about gas, you can get gas 2 mile off course at 50 miles, or at 85, 100 and 143 miles you will ride right by gas stations. If you have any questions just let me know. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Now LET’S RIDE……REL

Last edited:
HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU: the Texas Redneck Ramble has just added two optional side tours for your motorcycle enjoyment. ONE is an old MX track on the first half of the Ramble…the route goes right by it. If you want to play on it with your DS bike you will have a blast. It will be whatever donation that you want to give to benefit our Veterans. There will be a 92 year young WW2 vet there to greet you.

And second on the last half of the Ramble we have made a deal for you to ride your DS bikes on some single track that has lots of neat stuff to try. Water crossings and hills and marked trails…all of this the big bikes can get through. It usually cost $25 to get into this park, but for us it will be just $5 at the gate if you want to push yourself a little more.
Both of these extra’s are right on your ride…you can stop and play for a while or just keep on going.
Our Leader led groups are starting to fill up, so sign up soon to have a place in one of these groups. Thanks from the Little General. 

Just a few more days and the 2nd annual Texas Redneck Ramble hits the fan...

Last edited:
What else can I say....Leader led groups are filling up...sign up to day. REL

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 202
Mr FXDS1340, thanks for the question. There will be quit a few riders going on their on. We will provide you with a GPS file and a roll chart and you can go by yourself are you can form your on group...come on out for the fun. We do still have a few spots left in the led groups.
Little General

Mr FXDS1340, thanks for the question. There will be quit a few riders going on their on. We will provide you with a GPS file and a roll chart and you can go by yourself are you can form your on group...come on out for the fun. We do still have a few spots left in the led groups.
Little General

Thanks. I want to attend pretty badly but I don't know what my work schedule will be which is why I asked. May need to call it quits early or start earlier.

FXDS, I can hook you up with how ever you need to do it....including a personal tour later for you and your friends and riding tips as we go. Little General

FXDS, I can hook you up with how ever you need to do it....including a personal tour later for you and your friends and riding tips as we go. Little General

Sweet! I'll let you know how it pans out by Monday and if I can sign up. I usually make the Thunder Beach rally in PCB, FL every year... first year I'll miss it. Might as well replace it with something better! :rider:

Sounds good....The Ramble will have some GREAT gifts for the drawings too.

Hey Clutchless glad to hear that you are signing up. We have a great ride for you and have added a free meal at the end of the ride. Freedom Power-sports Honda will be hosting the food and welcome to finishers. There will be drawings for DS prizes and finishing pins. Go to dualsportuniverse.com to get more details and sign up. I have a few spots left in the leader led groups...just let me know what level of group you want to be in. Thanks REL/Littlegeneral

WOW, I have already ran out of large and extra large T-shirts. When pre-registeration ends on April 22nd I will turn in an emergency order to make sure all pre's get their shirt.. register at dualsportuniverse.com REL

Both will work..might be a little more comfortable on the Husky 650. And don't forget that you will have an opportunity to ride some good single track and river crossings. REL

Well riders the time is rapidly approaching and pre-sign in closes, just 4 days left. I have a few slots left in the leader led groups and they will go fast. The free t-shirt ends on the 22nd also. We have added a free meal at the end and finisher pins. We will also have drawings for DS gear on Saturday night and Sunday at the finish. Come on out and have some fun with us. GPS files go out on the 23th. REL

Last edited:
Well fellow DS riders the time has come for the Ramble to hit the fan....We have a great time for you with classes on Saturday night and drawings for NICE motorcycle swag. We have two extras with rides through single track and river crossings, and also if you want to a closed MX track. At the end of the ride there will FREE food and more drawings for more gifts. You can still sign up at dualsportuniverse.com or Saturday night or Sunday morning. Sunday sign in closes at 9am. Come on out and ride. REL

Back