• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wild Bill rides to Cerro Potosi one final time - Galeana MX, DS Ride - May 24th-27th

muy caliente ahorita, es mejor despues !! ive been to parras all paved fast riding once in mid june and its not enjoyable, I can imagine doing offroad down in the galeana valleys so I will skip this one, but thanks, I hope u have a good one, bill will still have to wait.

muy caliente ahorita, es mejor despues !! ive been to parras all paved fast riding once in mid june and its not enjoyable, I can imagine doing offroad down in the galeana valleys so I will skip this one, but thanks, I hope u have a good one, bill will still have to wait.

Yes, it's going to be a hot one. It might be that I only ride to the closest running stream and spend the days there! Still, I need to just get away for a couple of days.

Just got back from Galeana this morning at 2:00AM and at work now. Tired!
I'll put up a ride report when I get the time, but I will tell you this...... Murphy hangs out on Cerro del Potosi!

Just got back from Galeana this morning at 2:00AM and at work now. Tired!
I'll put up a ride report when I get the time, but I will tell you this...... Murphy hangs out on Cerro del Potosi!

Glad your back. That Murphy gets around.....

Back