• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Trails Regular Saturday Ride

Hey Kojote, any route suggestions? I have been away for a while and not familiar with the latest. TGTUMBLEWEED, are you game if akojote and I can make it happen?

i'm out, too many kinfolk today and too many beers, more coming tomorrow. merry christmas to all.

What is the latest on the trails guys? It's been a while and I'm thinking of bringing KTM 300 over for a ride in a couple of weeks. Last I read on was the developer and city were back at it, so no development was being completed.

What is the latest on the trails guys? It's been a while and I'm thinking of bringing KTM 300 over for a ride in a couple of weeks. Last I read on was the developer and city were back at it, so no development was being completed.

I rode the trails about a month ago and had a blast. Lots of erosion and gnarly goodness, but I imagine at this point with all the rain there are quite possibly some puddles that will swallow a rider and his bike.:eek2:

Yes, she's plated. I've ridden out the before, so I know we have to be street legal.

Probably close to 2 years since I have been out there.... Heck its been a year since I've ridden the DRZ for anything other than getting the fluids moving and inspection. At one point I let her sit so long I had to pull he carb off to clean it... :shock:

The next 2 saturdays (3rd & 10th) I have plans, and I generally can't do Sundays... Will keep an eye on this thread to see when you guys get out there..

Time to revive the old thread. About eight of us met up at the trailhead this morning for Gourdheads going away ride. This was the first time I have been out there in about four years. The gravel roads are still great fun and there are some new single track trails. Dang it was hot. I gave up after about 3 hours.

I was a few miles away from you at some fancy resort. Was thinking about bringing the bike but it was too hot. Pool was the smart way to go. Let's go late September.

It's been some time since I've been out there. Is the trail behind the hospital to the treehouse still ridable?

It's been some time since I've been out there. Is the trail behind the hospital to the treehouse still ridable?

Looked like the trail was still rideable, but we didn't ride it.

I was a few miles away from you at some fancy resort. Was thinking about bringing the bike but it was too hot. Pool was the smart way to go. Let's go late September.

Lost pines is pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time with everybody on Saturday, despite the heat. That singletrack climb is the new 'Slippery Hill" for sure :) I'll likely be back again at least once before I leave town.

Back