• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Vinny

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Vinny
How about tomorrow (7/20) around 0800.
Voice here if you would like to join me. It's about 30 minute laps, resting between laps. Usually do 3 or so.

Well, I already did some welding for my dad, but I am not free until after my son's 9:30 orthodontist appointment, and then it's 3 hours to get to the park.

But I do plan on going to Emma Long tomorrow and then on to Hidden Falls to spend Saturday night and ride Sunday. I probably will get to Emma Long between 2 and 3 PM.

Well, I already did some welding for my dad, but I am not free until after my son's 9:30 orthodontist appointment, and then it's 3 hours to get to the park.

But I do plan on going to Emma Long tomorrow and then on to Hidden Falls to spend Saturday night and ride Sunday. I probably will get to Emma Long between 2 and 3 PM.

Shoot. It's going to be a hot by then :giveup:

Looks like no takers for a ride this morning.

Not me would have not minded but am playing email and quote catch up today while the cable guy hooks up new cable and then my daughter has a tournament tomorrow so no bikes for me except maybe a quick street bike ride if I am lucky

Not me would have not minded but am playing email and quote catch up today while the cable guy hooks up new cable and then my daughter has a tournament tomorrow so no bikes for me except maybe a quick street bike ride if I am lucky

So no Zars tomorrow OLD MAN :rofl:

OK. No more excuses.. How about Sunday @0800?.

Have fun tomorrow- I was there at 3 today and got 10 miles in. It's fun, but it's work.

Got to Hidden Falls at 6 , got another 16 miles in, calling it quits for the day (I think).

Vinny, curious. what bike are you riding there?

Gasgas 450 is awesome there. The smaller the better though.
Great day today. Just a little moist, great traction. We did 3 laps. Now taking some beer to the pool. Great ending.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 545
Saturday 27th @0800. :sun:
I have to work Saturday night, but I'm off Friday . If anyone is interested I could ride a few (3) laps on Saturday morning.

Saturday 27th @0800. :sun:
I have to work Saturday night, but I'm off Friday . If anyone is interested I could ride a few (3) laps on Saturday morning.

Maybe, I'll see if I can get permission.

Yep, I'm in.

Good ride with Jt today. The most humid ever !! Couldn't even wear goggles.

8/25 (sunday) ride. How about around 0830?

I'll be working saturday night, until 0730. I'll drive home and ride the bike over to Emma Long.

Any takers? I know John always makes it, how about you:clap:?

8/25 (sunday) ride. How about around 0830?

I'll be working saturday night, until 0730. I'll drive home and ride the bike over to Emma Long.

Any takers? I know John always makes it, how about you:clap:?

Come on guys! Someone must want to ride something new tomorrow:rider:

I'm in. 8:30. Need to try out my steering damper on the rocks.

Great information. Thanks.
Never thought of going there on a Wednesday. If I have a Wednesday off I'll try it. I do enjoy Saturday and Sunday in a good bases.
Hope to ride this weekend. Emma or somewhere.

Looking to ride Sunday 29th . Anywhere will do unless someone wants to ride Emma long.
I'm in for whatever.

Back