• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2003 Sherco 2.0 Trials moto *SOLD

Reaction score
It is with great sadness that I offer my trusty Sherco for sale. It is an awesome bike and in better shape than many newer ones. It is not in perfect condition but it cranks and runs perfectly. Everything works well - 2 stroke , 200 cc, 5 speed transmission, hydraulic clutch. I bought it from a guy north of Dallas andI have had it for about 20 months and I have never ridden it anywhere but this house at my meager trials course. I have never had to work on It, other than light maintenance.
894ebcf4cf1c4ce5e81b92fb1bb81ddd.jpg

I will get better pics after I wash the dust off. I would like to get $2500 for her.

3f0a8ecc3a9915c095ab6c484b6d6b9d.jpg

Selling to fund more pertinent needs.
I am down in Beaumont, Tx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: 2003 Sherco 2.0 Trials moto

Gives the buyer just the right time to practice before Harvest Classic .

Weird that there are 2 trials bikes for sale out of Beaumont , TX

Some have asked so I wanted to update this thread with a photo of the vin and let everyone know I did not receive a title with this bike and so will be selling with a bos.
Thanks all
c4090d82495d1b8f8c07325449cf0a86.jpg
3d316a639d310f9d72fc1bfc9195d075.jpg

Funny because I thought the bike was made in Spain. There you have it.

Funny because I thought the bike was made in Spain. There you have it.

I thought they were made in England. We're both wrong.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if this isn't some EU headquarters location issue since the have always built trials in Caldes. The VIN numbers on the Enduro bikes have a "B" (Nimes) rather than an "A" in the manufacturing plant code.

Well done Mike, now I really have to find a reason to get down to your area with my Trials bike and have some fun!! Hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Gary

Thanks Gary. I'll start putting in some obstacles on my place in La Grange. Also interested in riding over at Emma Long or anywhere I can learn from the better riders. Let me know if you have any other ideas on where to ride.

m

Last edited:
Mike, if you don't know, the guys at Emma long meet around 3:30pm every Wednesday at the park. I went there 2 weeks ago and everyone was really nice and friendly, I hope to get there again, but with my bike!! I don't know of anywhere else, but I am sure the guys at Emma long could suggest a few places!! I am hoping to put some obstacles in my garden too, but so far haven't found anything big enough to really be an obstacle!! :doh:

Gary

Mike before you transport the bike out of the city west to the farm check out the trials area at Rio Bravo. Not sure of their status after the floods so call first.
Park sits right along a bayou so I'm sure they got soaked good. They have a vintage trials event scheduled this weekend.

http://www.riobravomx.com/

Already heard that RIO is open for business....

Back