• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS 2002 BMW R1150GS $4,350

kennyd

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Daigrepont
Beautiful bike. 54,350 miles, Garmin 2720 Street Pilot GPS, auxiliary driving lights, ABS brakes, steel brake lines, after market windshield, OEM saddle bags, GIVI center trunk, chrome spoke wheels, garage kept, clean Texas title, Sargent low seat, OEM seat, removable back rest, heated hand grips, throttle lock, LED brake and tail lights.

Here's my linky to Craigslist (I hope this works):

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/6265781985.html

A percentage of the sale will be donated to TWT.

Was ABS an option back then ?

:tab The 02's had ABS. However, not all of them had the EVO power assist brakes. The first half of that year's production did NOT have the EVO brakes. They were added about midway through the run. My 02 did not have the EVO brakes.

:tab When I sold my 02, it had right around 50K miles on it. It was running perfect. The motor didn't fully break in until around 18K miles! After that, it was super smooth and no longer used any oil at all. These bikes are super easy to work on and maintain.

This bike does not have EVO brakes.....SOLD

Last edited:
Back