• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2004 SV650S For Sale

jiffy

Reaction score
SOLD

2004 SV650S For Sale- $2,700.00 or best reasonable offer

Very clean bike, starts and runs great.

2,769 miles today
2nd owner
Pilot Road rear like new
Stainless Brake Lines
Slip on Delkevic exhaust
Frame sliders
Clean Title

Suzuki rear stand included with bike

I've had the bike sitting in the garage for a while, now looking for a good home. Pictures show the small scratches and dings.

Located in Georgetown
Full_Size_Render.jpg

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, a low mileage unmolested SV650 in my favorite color from my favorite year. If my garage wasn't in the shape it's in I'd be interested. These do not pop up often.

Did they go to fuel injection when they changed to this generation from the prior generation?

You can tell by the frame. Round = carb, pointy = FI.

Right, I remember the change to the angular/pointy design, I just couldn't remember if they added the FI with that change. We had an 01 that was my wife's. That bike was a blast. I got to ride Squeaky's SV that was this generation. It was fun as well. Just all around great bikes.

No doubt that little 90 degree V-twin engine is a masterpiece!

Definitely one of the cleaner ones that's come up lately. The SV650 to me is one of the most under-rated bikes out there. Price seems reasonable as well considering the super low miles and condition. GLWS

Someone is going to get a great bike. If I didn't have a fully modded gixxer languishing in my garage, it would be me. Always wanted to own one of these.

Thanks for the kind words, lots of lookers but no solid offers. It's been a great bike, too bad I didn't have more time for it, other bike mistresses took precedent. ;-)

Shoot me an offer

Back