• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #106 - Friends (ASSIGNMENT)

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Use this thread for posting your comments, and/or current/prior work for Assignment #106 - Friends.

Friends. That's what TWT is about, right--friends, buddies with a common bond hanging out at the virtual watering hole swapping stories, lies, **** lies, victories and tribulations. The challenge is to capture that in a still image, in an image that draws you in and tells a story. Two wheeled content is not required for this assignment, but I will give bonus points for the inclusion of a two-wheeler of any kind in the image.

Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, or even film; all shooters are welcome. Post processing is allowed for this assignment. All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

Feel free to submit any work from any time period in this thread for comment, but your entry photograph has to have been taken between April 23rd and Midnight May 6th.

A good friend from 33 years ago and still friends now.
HoosierPass-494859029-O.jpg

Last edited:
Human friends, or friends of all types?
Dog/dog, cat/dog, man/dog, woman/horse,etc?

Prefer at least one human in the mix.

Sent from parallel universe via tapatalk

Wow, didn't mean to torpedo the contest interest. :(

12+-+2.jpg

Here's one that's thematic, but obtuse
GetWellSoonV3.jpg

Last edited:
agu4y7e5.jpg

Me and the little dude.

myby6azu.jpg

I appreciate Dads and sons can be good buddies, but it does need to be friends, not family. :)

Back