• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

“New” to Austin

Reaction score
Moved back to Austin, Bee Cave/Drippin area, last year. Spent the last 17 years riding off-road in Colorado and Utah. Sold my 300xc 3 weeks ago and could not take not having a bike. Picked up an 1190r. Looking to meet some new friends to ride here and maybe some trips to CO and UT. Looking forward to meeting y’all.
d245e045ab57650ab109e68a357d9455.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:
Rod is right--no doubt, you'll find some riding buddies in no time.

Those 1190's are dang sexy machines!

Gratefuldawg

Nice bike. Been riding one myself for a few years now. See pic and zoom up on the windscreen just above headlamp. Deadheads unite!! On the east side but would like to ride sometime if you're interested.

Rock on!!

Attachments

• IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_1810.JPG
    IMG_1810.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 127
Gratefuldawg

Nice bike. Been riding one myself for a few years now. See pic and zoom up on the windscreen just above headlamp. Deadheads unite!! On the east side but would like to ride sometime if you're interested.

Rock on!!

Love it! I’m in for a ride, just let me know. I am pretty flexible on schedule, weekdays included.

Welcome aboard. I ride with another member here that is on a 1290 SA fairly regularly. I think he does some of the dual-sport rallies with it and other light off-roading. We head out most weekends, can let you know next time we're going. I'm off SW Parkway, he's somewhere in Kyle.

Welcome aboard. I ride with another member here that is on a 1290 SA fairly regularly. I think he does some of the dual-sport rallies with it and other light off-roading. We head out most weekends, can let you know next time we're going. I'm off SW Parkway, he's somewhere in Kyle.

Sounds great, let me know. I’m out off of Hamilton Pool Road.

Back