• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Ok, put it on the calendar...

Texas T and the missus are planning on attending this gathering on Thursday, August 30th. I'll post up in advance if plans fall through but right now we're looking at La Vernia on the 29th, Montgomery County on the 30th, Harris County on the 31st, and then Austin and Florence on Saturday the 1st. We'll ride back to Arizona on Sunday.

The intent is to create another new IBA ride on the way there (can't reveal the details yet), and then possibly do a little Tour Of Honor site hunting along the way.

Beth, if we do make it, Brenda would love to see the kids, either at the dinner or prior to. It's been almost ten years since she's seen any of them.

Oh well, it was a good plan while it lasted but now it's off the table. The current plan is a 50CC (San Diego to Jacksonville in under 50 hours), fly Brenda into Jacksonville, ride to Ducktown TN to see friends, and then ride to Branson MO the next day for the Tour Of Honor RTE, and then back home.

I can't get the time off at the end of August AND do the big ride in the middle of September, so...

There will be another opportunity, I'm sure.

Anyone meeting up for the last Thursday of 2017? I might be able to make it if I can talk Alex or Kyle into being my chauffeur.

Anyone meeting up for the last Thursday of 2017? I might be able to make it if I can talk Alex or Kyle into being my chauffeur.
Maybe the wrong Kyle, but I would if I were going to be in town.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm in too! And Tim, if you have any trouble picking up Tony, I can help. If I look, I may be able to find a dolly.

Not as of a couple of days ago.
Where to this week?
Anybody going to the Super Cross race next week? There is a boat & rv show there as well. I might make a whole day of it. rh

Be there 7:15. Stuck at beltway and 249 now...

Don't forget, Wilderness Rider OHV Park

http://wildernessrider.com/

Donny "Wildernessrider" Stuart is the owner. He's a TWT member. It is definitely worth a few days of riding just on his property and easily another 2-3 days of riding on the dirt/paved roads in the area.

By the way, I was told tonight that the Pizza shack in Montgomery will be closed starting on the 29th until Feb 5th while they move to the new location.

Fish Pond sounds good but I won't be able to make it. I'll be doing drugs, I mean IV antibiotics at that time.

Back