• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any one going to DFW from San Antonio

Reaction score
Anyone going from San Antonio to DFW in near future? Need rear tire (pay it forward) delivered to Dallas.
Thanks,
Ralph

I go almost every week. I am going Monday but direct to a customer in Forney then on to another in Sulphur Springs. If your pay it forward wants to meet me in Forney and you can get it to me sometime tonight or tomorrow I will do it as I will be leaving at 4am Monday

I'm riding up from Spring Branch to Plano tomorrow morning. I could strap on a bike tire.

I'm the one in need of the tire. I live about 2 miles off 35E just before I-20. someone could just leave it on my front porch if they were willing to swing by.

I thought that the roadside assistance forum was for getting help to people actually broken down on the road with a need for immediate assistance.

:giveup:

Back