• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the forum

Reaction score
New to this forum from San Antonio. Just switched over to a 2011 Gsx1250fa. Cheers

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 79
Thanks folks. I tend to gravitate toward forums that have a bit of information on the bike I'm ridin'n and there seems to be a "Bandit" following here...which is basically what the Suz GSX1250FA is with a few slight differences. Plus I'm a Texan :-P

I've told Scott he should start a Bandit forum before. There are enough Bandit people here, I thought I might have to buy one myself.

I thought I might have to buy one myself.

Great Bike set up properly. Seat and raising the forks 10mm (lowers front) makes all the difference and handles like a (heavier) sportbike, but comfortable as **** for 200+ mile days.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Kind of rare to get a Bandit rider sign on to the forum and actually be from Texas instead of somewhere else in the world! :lol2:

Back