• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New VFR rider in Weatherford.

Reaction score
Hello, all! I'm new to the site so I'm learning as I go. I've ridden for 5 years and my bikes were/are Honda 954rr, Harley Nightster, and now a Honda VFR1200F. I'm looking for a good group of street riders, no stunters please, in Parker County. Or just a good group of people who love to ride. Email me anytime at gunuserc15@gmail.com.

Not much to learn. Just a bunch of overgrown kids with bikes. Well, at least that describes me. Welcome to TWT.

Welcome. Come a little east and we do a Tue night dinner in Tarrant Co. They do ice cream on Fri in N. Richland Hills.

You can post a ride down to Glen Rose and Granbury and folks will come. I like the new VFR's

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Now please post some pics of the VFR and let me know how you like it ;-)

I had a 98 and 2001, putting over 100K miles on the pair. I miss them.

Guys,

Thanks for the hospitalities! This is a much better reception than I got at a few other forums.

I haven't ridden the VFR much (only 500 miles) but in my short trips through traffic, highways, towns, and twisties I can say I have absolutely 0 complaints about this bike. This thing is everything a motorcycle should be.

I'll post some pics soon along with a more comprehensive evaluation.

Welcome aboard! :wave:

I too ride a VFR, but mine's a 6th Gen 800. They are wonderful bikes, and I'm sure the 1200 solves the "issue" of low power :rider:

Back