• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Best price source for tires in or near Cedar Park/Leander, tx

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Collins
Looks like my old tire source; Georgetown Honda is gone (??).

Any suggestions for best tires prices with installation in or near Cedar Park?
Looking of a Bridgestone BT-023 180 55 17.

Brian in Cedar Park

Gonna be needing to find a place to get a tire for my bike soon as well.... not enough tread to pass State inspection i was told.
So i am also interested in finding a place. Cheap=Good
Anywhere in N Austin, or i could hit up Cedar park if i had to.

Napalm used to have good prices as well, but I haven't heard anything about them lately.

Georgetown Central Texas Powersport works for me. Good prices and good work, they even act like they are glad to see you when you walk in the door. Steve the owner is usually to be found walking around talking to people and fixing problems in a fair and equitable manner. I have been buying tires from Cen Tex for along time, see no reason to stop now. Where else can you walk in and ask for a set of tires to be put on right now and have a better than fair chance that they will try to accommodate you. I give them a thumbs up.

Napalm used to have good prices as well, but I haven't heard anything about them lately.

Here you go: It appears when I pass by as if the owner's attitude and business practices are beginning to haunt him. The horrific advertisements for silly events and sales flaunting scantily-clad women have disappeared too.

I will not, for the rest of my life, forego a single opportunity to badmouth this business and its miserable inhuman owner. It is on my bucket list to see this store's doors close forever.

Well, CuznBob's shop wasn't around when Kurt posted 38 months ago. Those in the Austin area might give him a shout. :mrgreen:

I recently had Woods Fun Center mount a tire for me. Central Texas powersports would not mount it since I did not buy it from them...

But at Woods they had no problem doing it. They guy asked me where I bought the tire from. I told him I got it online (Rocky Mountain) because the price was so much cheaper and the tire I wanted was in stock. He said next time to call him that they will price match. Done and Done!!!

I prefer to buy and support local, but most of the times I buy online because my wallet forces me to hunt for the best deal. But when a local place makes an effort to compete with online people, I will go out of my way to buy from them!!!

Back