• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted CRF450X Road legal

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Waugh
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a good friend here in Dallas that has an XR400 and would like to find a CRF450X, as with a lot of us money is tight but I thought I would ask if anyone has anything that they are selling, we don’t mind if the electrics need a bit of work, or if it needs some mechanical attention, just looking for a complete bike with a title and preferably already registered for road use, but that is not a blocking point, just preferable. We are not in a rush, but just asking in cas someone has something.

Many thanks Gary

I noticed one of your 450Xs is gone from your sig line.

6 months ago, he could have had my Christini. Sold it to a guy in Carrolton.

Another TAT ride coming up or something and only want to carry tools for 1 model of bike?

Still have my three crf450x’s, this really is a bike for another friend who wants to ride dual sport, he just got a nice xr400 but would like more modern suspension and electric start.. he will probably ride with us later on, but for now he’s just looking for a 450 that he can get to know!! :trust:

Gary

Gary - I think the 230F all decked out will be just right :rider: electric start and pretty darn good suspension. No 450x by any means, but great for trails...

I have a 2006 CRF 450X, less than 1,000 miles, Baja Designs dual sport kit, IMS 3.2 tank, Seat Concepts suede saddle, Dunlop 606s, Renthal Fat Bars, Renthal Twinring sprockets (14/47 gearing).

Is this what you are looking for? All registered and legal.

What's he going to do with the XR when he gets the CRF? Inquiring minds must know...

What's he going to do with the XR when he gets the CRF? Inquiring minds must know...

I don't know, I haven't asked him, I suspect he will try to sell it to offset the cost of the CRF.. I will let you know if you are interested.

Gary

Gary I was just about to send you the link to this bike. I will be in Houston later this month with my trusty TWT transport pickup if the need arrises

Back