• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Rockwall!

I've been making some Saturday morning breakfast runs to Kaufman for breakfast burritos. I dragged weekend warrior down there last week in the truck since his street bike is poorly ignored and mistreated.

That said, I have a nice little round about loop that I take. It's nice to get out early, have breakfast and get back home before it starts getting too hot. Been thinking about throwing out an invite if others would be interested. Nothing big, long, twisty, or with crazy speeds, but all off highway and a nice overall ride for some decent inexpensive food. If there's interest I can designate a meet point and time.

I could be up for that, Jason, although I think you & I are at opposite ends of the Plex. But yeah, the ride down to Kaufman is pleasant if not exactly exhilarating.

I mean, other people could make the ride longer by coming from further, but it'd basically be a Forney to Kaufman via the back roads kind of thing. I'm usually back just in time to start mowing the lawn right in the heat of the day. I can throw up an official thread separate from this one if need be.

Back