• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Updating a 13 year old

The silver is just a base color the true final color goes over this.
I had mine green for a while, just want something different there are enough green ones out there

The silver is just a base color the true final color goes over this.
I had mine green for a while, just want something different there are enough green ones out there

candy grape!!
97purple%20rex%203.JPG

No its been factory black, factory green, midnight blue, orange and now??????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Well this was offered at as a suggestion by an old friend on the ZRXOA

Attachments

• Hello Kitty ZRX.jpg
    Hello Kitty ZRX.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 174
I can guarantee without a doubt that it would turn heads! I wonder how long it took him to create that?

Hope to have it back together soon, between work obligations for and a change in the graphics layout a longer than anticipated delay has been keeping completion at bay

My how time flies when you and your painter have busy lives but got it all picked up tonight and put on. Indoor light does not do the candy apple red justice it glows in the sunlight

Attachments

• 20140828_201256.jpg
    20140828_201256.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 20140828_201249.jpg
    20140828_201249.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 184
My how time flies when you and your painter have busy lives but got it all picked up tonight and put on. Indoor light does not do the candy apple red justice it glows in the sunlight

I likey! NOT your run of the mill colors, for sure! :clap: :sun:
Hey Bud, where would one go for Jet- hot ceramic exhaust coating? Anyplace here in Texas? Or do I need to ship the header to Oklahoma? :zen:

Last edited:
I likey! NOT your run of the mill colors, for sure! :clap: :sun:
Hey Bud, where would one go for Jet- hot ceramic exhaust coating? Anyplace here in Texas? Or do I need to ship the header to Oklahoma? :zen:

I have a guy in Boerne does beautiful work

Back