• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanna get away from your In-Laws or relatives Friday?

Reaction score
Im home alone all Thanksgiving weekend from Thurs to Sunday...if anyone wants to come out and ride let me know...

I have the same post on the Yamaha forum and have some people coming sat and Sun...may look at fri but not sure yet...

Unfortunately I am away from my in-laws this thanksgiving . Your ride sounds like a good getaway for me but its a little too far :giveup: I am down in South Texas working in the oil field and as of this moment I can take off Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately I am away from my in-laws this thanksgiving . Your ride sounds like a good getaway for me but its a little too far :giveup: I am down in South Texas working in the oil field and as of this moment I can take off Saturday and Sunday.

Since you can take off come see us...we are going to have other riders staying also...we got room

Got the 919 back up and running and want to make a trip to Yankees tomorrow. The guy who bought my SV and I are tentatively planning on leaving my house at 11am tomorrow.

Sure. Still waiting on the other guy to confirm. And he is a brand new rider so we may not ride too fast (speed limit and advised speeds thru corner)

I was planning on riding to no where by myself but ****, i'll join you guys.

We are going to meet at my house around 9:30...if you have any questions your welcome to call or text me at 979-251-6249...Keith

Update...we will meet at my house with kickstands up at 9:30...we will end up in Anderson to meet two others and ride to Yankees in Carlos for lunch...

Sat and Sun we will have a couple riders each day...routes for those will be determined by where the group wants to go...

Leaving Conroe at 11am to meet Morgstang in Anderson. Noobles or anyone else in my area let me and Morgstang know which group you are starting with so we know.

Leaving Conroe at 11am to meet Morgstang in Anderson. Noobles or anyone else in my area let me and Morgstang know which group you are starting with so we know.

Anyone riding to Anderson will meet at the shell station right in town between 12 and 12:30...

Looks like riders are coming each day...enjoy your weekend...

Thanks you too! We'll get you out here one of these days. Love to come back your way but the 4 hours there and back is more than we usually ride on the average weekend, and its too cold to hit the road at 7:30 AM. :eek2:

Back