• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Diamond Don's Vintage National

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
http://www.diamonddon.com

It's this weekend, early weather looks decent so far. 4 day event with racing on Friday. Saturday, and Sunday.

But it's not about the racing as much as looking at really greta examples of old motorcycles (mx and offroad), some really nice examples, bring cash, always some great bikes for sale!!

Trials and offroad Friday, M/X Saturday and Sunday, I'm not sure but I think it's the oldest stuff Saturday and post vintage Sunday, still old neat bikes.

I'm thinking Saturday for me, weather dependent, or go Sunday.

Post up, maybe have a TWT get together for lunch, plenty of food vendors.

My friend and I rode up last year, very nice FM roads on the way. If it's dry, very short dirt rd into camp, 1/4 mile or so. So any bike is good if DRY! lol

I hope to stop by late Thursday or Friday as I have a work project in Longview and then need to head down and take care of some Dad projects for my
daughter in Huntsville

This sounds like an interesting weekend to me. What’s a little annoying, though, is there doesn’t seem to be much description of the classes available or the type of racing. It kind of looks like something you just have to have been at before to really understand. I’d love to know what kind of vine I’d need to participate, and what kind of riding I’d be doing.

There was a ton of classes. It's trials /cross country on Friday, vintage MX Saturday I believe, and post vintage on Sunday. Nothing for modern bikes.

Back