• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SV Jack-Up / Lowering Plates; Help Needed

Reaction score
I'm manufacturing Jack-up plates for the SV series of bikes. I no longer have my first gen. and would like to take pictures of the jack-up plates mounted to an SV. Anyone in the DFW area interested in helping w/ some R&D? These might also be used to lower the foot-peg height but I have not mounted them that way yet.

The plates are 1/4" thick 6061 CNC'd anodized billet aluminum. The kit includes all the mounting hardware, etc. They move the foot-pegs up and back 1".

I just need pictures and feedback.

I'm planning to sell the kits for ~$40 ea. but if someone wants to help me on this, I'll let one or two go for $30.

Here's what they look like installed on my buddy's race bike:

91976699-S.jpg

91976697-S.jpg

You're needing an original 1999-2001 carb'ed SV for pictures?

We can probably help with that and provide you pictures, and we're in DFW (Plano specifically).

Yep - need a few pictures of the plates on a first-gen bike. I could use additional pictures of the plates on a 2nd gen non S model as the rear-sets are different.

PM me or email me if any of you can help.

kelleyjason at charter dot net

I actually have a set of plates for the 2nd gen. I never installed them, then sold the bike. I think they're sitting collecting dust in a corner of the kitchen.

I don't suppose you'd want to make me an offer to use them as "research" ?

Um... no... :roll: I want to sell some; not buy some - but i'd be willing to bet that they'll fit your Strom as most of the Suzuki bikes are similar in that regard. I would appreciate pictures of them though if possible.

Jason

Hey I have a First Gen. SV650, I can take some pictures of the stock ones if that is any help to you. I was actually thinking about getting some soon, just not sure how high to go.

I want pictures of my plates mounted on your bike. If you want a set and agree to send me some pictures and your overall impression of them I'll get you a set for $35 shipped.;-)

how about something for lowering the rear ride hight on a naked SV1000??
my buddy is vertically challenged and has the rare 03 SV1000N and has had no luck in finding links to lower the rear end.
the 650 suspension is different.

You are tha MAN Jason!:clap: Those babies are sweet! I just now got them installed and I can't be happier. Pics coming in about 3 hours, cant take pics of a dirty bike!

Hey are these first gen only or do they fit 2nd gen? if they fit 2nd gen I would take a set AND send you some pics with a sexy model for $30
SRAD

Back