• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Here it is, in all its glory

Hmmm... Dr. Evil and Mini Me? :wink: Cool pics, hope you're enjoying VFR ownership as much as the rest of us. :-D

Woo! I like the high mount, semi-inderseat exhaust! The bike looks very sharp in silver. Excellent choice, man. Now, when we heading out to Coopers?

8) Thanks guys

Hmmm... Dr. Evil and Mini Me?

I like that, now if I can get Ellen to go along with it :wink:

Woo! I like the high mount, semi-inderseat exhaust! The bike looks very sharp in silver. Excellent choice, man. Now, when we heading out to Coopers?

Whenever sounds good to me. Maybe next weekend (7/6 or 6) if not then definitely the weekend after. The wife is taking the MSF class that weekend so I will have all that time to my self (as long as there isnt to long of a Honey Do list)

Actually I was thinking maybe we can all come up with a good BBQ place to meet up somewhere East of Austin where we can have like a TWT group hook-up :chug: . I read in Ride Texas that there are a couple of good restraurants in the Round-Top area and I know there is some riding there and back (little Park Road 1 action anyone?).

Sounds like a good idea. I'm doing a track day on the 6th, so that day is out. I might could make it on Saturday 5 July, though. Lemme know.

That's NICE Andy! 8)

Back