• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Two bikes trailer (Adapted Utility Trailer)

Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
Mayoral
About 1500 miles. 77"x10'. Pipe frame. Two Wheel Chocks. Plenty of anchor points. Very Sturdy. It's been always inside my garage when not in use:trust:. 2016 Title and manual. I am asking for $1200 but negotiable with or without the chocks.

Attachments

• 20171202_083538.jpg
    20171202_083538.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 20171202_083615.jpg
    20171202_083615.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
About 1500 miles. 77"x10'. Pipe frame. Two Wheel Chocks. Plenty of anchor points. Very Sturdy. It's been always inside my garage when not in use:trust:. 2016 Title and manual. I am asking for $1200 but negotiable with or without the chocks.

Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've known Kromy a few years, he's an engineer, and takes immaculate care of everything. Trailer is as good (if not better) as any new ones sitting on lot for sale.

Thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Tried to find online, but do you have the total dimensions? I presume what's listed above is the cargo area, but I'm wondering how much space it was taking up in your garage.

Tried to find online, but do you have the total dimensions? I presume what's listed above is the cargo area, but I'm wondering how much space it was taking up in your garage.
I can give you that info this evening but it is not the whole length of the garage. I would say about 14 feet total.

I can give you that info this evening but it is not the whole length of the garage. I would say about 14 feet total.

And add a couple of feet wide due to the wheels.

Sold to wingrider72. Thanks. That is the way to do business.

Nice, glad it went quickly. I measured out in my garage and that would be some serious real estate in there taken up.

Nice, glad it went quickly. I measured out in my garage and that would be some serious real estate in there taken up.
Yes, he definitely takes care of his stuff...and I promise to get it into my garage...as soon as the contractors get out of it...:zen:

Back