• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: KLR650 "Barbie"

Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think these were 1994-1995 model years. I not sure either why I want one but I've always been fascinated with these "barbie bikes" and it would make a good partner for my 2004.
If anyone knows of one for sale (preferably in state Texas), give me a holler please.

I'm not sure but I think these were 1994-1995 model years. I not sure either why I want one but I've always been fascinated with these "barbie bikes" and it would make a good partner for my 2004.
If anyone knows of one for sale (preferably in state Texas), give me a holler please.
I think they were 87-95 ish but I'm not sure.
I am looking for one my self. Had a 1987 and regret the day I sold it. Good luck in your search.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I think they were 87-95 ish but I'm not sure.
I am looking for one my self. Had a 1987 and regret the day I sold it. Good luck in your search.

I hope you find one or hopefully two. I've been searching all the usual suspects but no luck.

They are getting hard to find. I'll let you know if I spot an extra

Check with member QC123 over on KLR650.net. He might have the largest collection of barbies in the country. He is in Canyon Lake too.

:lol2:

Attachments

• barbieKLR.jpg
    barbieKLR.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 203
The colors remind me of my '96 SeaDoo when I got it.
All the Barney Poo Purple is gone, now Fire Engine red.

The problem with that is, people at Medina keep asking me how much was my rental? :doh: :lol2:
I ask them how much money they have on them. :trust:

Nice. I think we all need one of these. The color / sticker combo still looks great today ... sign me up,

WOW, $3200 for a Barbie! You can get a Gen II for that......I prefer Gen I so don't hate.

Back