• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Selling 2014 FJR1300ES (North Texas)

Oh wow. I had no idea that Gen III's could be had for this kind of price already. I need to wear out my 07 so I can get a newer one. Geez, this purty red one isn't hardly even broken in yet. Wish I was in the market for it.

Don't know if all of them are this low priced, I am just ready to move to the next thing so I have it at my no BS price.

That really is a no BS price. I bought this FJR and the deal I made with myself was I couldn't look for a replacement until 100K miles. I shoulda been closer by now but it wasn't in the cards. Bikes priced like this make it hard to keep up my end of my deal with myself. I also know, when I'm ready to buy, all the 2014's will be two or more years older and at least $1K higher in price. That's just how it works. Someone is gonna get a heck of a deal on a beautiful really great motorcycle.

You stick it up on any of the FJR forums? I'll be surprised if you still have it next week.

That really is a no BS price. I bought this FJR and the deal I made with myself was I couldn't look for a replacement until 100K miles. I shoulda been closer by now but it wasn't in the cards. Bikes priced like this make it hard to keep up my end of my deal with myself. I also know, when I'm ready to buy, all the 2014's will be two or more years older and at least $1K higher in price. That's just how it works. Someone is gonna get a heck of a deal on a beautiful really great motorcycle.

You stick it up on any of the FJR forums? I'll be surprised if you still have it next week.

Just think Jasen........Gen 3, super smooth electronic fly-by-wire throttle (2 modes), cruise, traction control, electronic suspension. Smokin' hot price too.:trust:

My '13 is certainly my favorite FJR of the three I've owned so far.

Trust me, the temptation is high. But he doesn't need me. It's priced right. I compared to another for sale on one of the forums, which was also a good deal, but this one is lower mileage and lower priced. Spring and Tax Return Season is right around the corner. This won't be for sale long and someone should jump on it sooner rather than later because this one won't be for sale for very long.

I'm interested and will be driving through Decatur Saturday. Will you be home around noon? The test ride requirements are a bit steep. Do they apply to TWT inmates? I really like four cylinder motors. On a short ride on a 2006 FJR the frame felt very stable and stiff. It smoothly and easily exceeded the speed limit.

Last edited:
Watch out. Robert may try and exceed the speed limit on that test ride.

;-)

Back