• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD: KTM LC8 TOOL BOARD WITH TOOLS

G-RDR

Reaction score
Need to sell my LC8 Tool Board. Costs nearly $4000 new. I never used the tools so they are in new condition. I would like to get $1000 for them and I am open to offers. I'm not using them, maybe you can. Pick up at my house in San Angelo Texas or you pay shipping and I will pack them up for you. Also includes a KTM Wheel Lift, Engine Mount Bracket and Switch Jack Attachment.

Tool Board 60029066000, around $440 new.
Tools 60029061000, around $3480 new.

LC8ToolBoard_zpsb01348f1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: KTM LC8 TOOL BOARD WITH TOOLS

For those that cant see the photobucket pic
attachment.jpg

Need to sell my LC8 Tool Board. Costs nearly $4000 new. I never used the tools so they are in new condition. I would like to get $2000 for them and I am open to offers. I'm not using them, maybe you can. Pick up at my house in San Angelo Texas or you pay shipping and I will pack them up for you. Also include a KTM Wheel Lift, Engine Mount Bracket and Switch Jack Attachment.

Tool Board 60029066000, around $440 new.
Tools 60029061000, around $3480 new.

Attachments

• LC8ToolBoard_zpsb01348f1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,012
Last edited by a moderator:

Somebody go wake up Doug. I know, he doesn't have one anymore but he's a tool whore.

Somebody go wake up Doug. I know, he doesn't have one anymore but he's a tool whore.

He is ... he doesn't, but I do ... no reason for me and Doug to own the same toolage. :trust:

Here's the Engine Bracket and Switch Jack Attachment. The tools not on the board are for the LC4 and did not come with the set.

Attachments

• LC8 Attach Sw Jack.jpg
    LC8 Attach Sw Jack.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 554
  • LC8 Eng Brkt.jpg
    LC8 Eng Brkt.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 659

Well, I see it, I want it, but I honestly have zero reason to purchase this. I had my run of KTM scooters. It was fun, but without the $12k computer it wouldn't be any fun because I couldn't mess with the little brain.

I would say that factory service parts are few and far between at this kind of discount. Good luck with the sale.

P.S. it is snowing at the Comanche Peak power plant right now.

My Kung Fu is weak. But I must resist so I can end up, yes, you guessed it, retired.

Dang it, you are making me break out in hives....stop! GLWS, sir. :rider:

Still resisting, maybe I could swap my minibike for it.....?

Thats cute! But too small for me. Thanks for offering.

I will consider trades though if someone has something I can use.

Congratulations to buyer and seller. What a cool set up!

Back