• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey guys, been out a while and got a couple new additions!

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Snapp
Well, it’s been some time since I’ve lurked the site. Some has been just laying low, some has been bustin my butt. Been working on our home the past 6 months or so and getting our computer room ready for our newest little edition, Mr Enzo Snapp. He’s 2 1/2 months now and we are just a happy little growing family. [emoji4]
This past weekend I added another little guy, to the stable. Got fixated on, yet again, dropping bike weight and came across a little gem known as the KDX200. 2003 model. Seems to be in good shape with a few minor aesthetic issues, and of course worn out bits here and there. Im looking forward to what the lighter bike, 2 smoke world has to offer.
The fact that it can be plated, has a wide ratio tranny and SIX speeds, was enough to force me to make the jump. And the beauty of it all... I get to keep the drz! :p
Anyhow, looking forward to showing my face around again more often and riding more this year. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

SORRY! I DIDNT REALIZE THE PICS WOULD BE SO HUGE POSTING FROM MY PHONE!!!
Enough banter. Here’s some pickie pics.
924d700ef901a0e7398121714e76618e.jpg

197fca8680c3e7cac1979c9fa1245267.jpg

e07314def2122eccf899af6d7c28f1c2.jpg

9a9420d9f67989678bbce36a8d648ecd.jpg

068f1537e2039a62c1e71f4ae92cf208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, it’s been some time since I’ve lurked the site. Some has been just laying low, some has been bustin my butt. Been working on our home the past 6 months or so and getting our computer room ready for our newest little edition, Mr Enzo Snapp. He’s 2 1/2 months now and we are just a happy little growing family. [emoji4]
This past weekend I added another little guy, to the stable. Got fixated on, yet again, dropping bike weight and came across a little gem known as the KDX200. 2003 model. Seems to be in good shape with a few minor aesthetic issues, and of course worn out bits here and there. Im looking forward to what the lighter bike, 2 smoke world has to offer.
The fact that it can be plated, has a wide ratio tranny and SIX speeds, was enough to force me to make the jump. And the beauty of it all... I get to keep the drz! [emoji14]
Anyhow, looking forward to showing my face around again more often and riding more this year. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

SORRY! I DIDNT REALIZE THE PICS WOULD BE SO HUGE POSTING FROM MY PHONE!!!
Enough banter. Here’s some pickie pics.
924d700ef901a0e7398121714e76618e.jpg

197fca8680c3e7cac1979c9fa1245267.jpg

e07314def2122eccf899af6d7c28f1c2.jpg

9a9420d9f67989678bbce36a8d648ecd.jpg

068f1537e2039a62c1e71f4ae92cf208.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with either one of those babies. Congratulations.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Congrats.... Good luck finding time to ride that 200. Looks pretty nice. With two little ones it will be hard to find that time. You will certainly have fun when they get old enough to start riding! Put a strider bike in the garage pretty quick. Skip all the training wheels. It will likely carry both of them on to bigger and better things!

Congrats.... Good luck finding time to ride that 200. Looks pretty nice. With two little ones it will be hard to find that time. You will certainly have fun when they get old enough to start riding! Put a strider bike in the garage pretty quick. Skip all the training wheels. It will likely carry both of them on to bigger and better things!

Thanks, bud!
I can find time here and there. My saving grace is my 9 year old likes to ride his 110 so that gives me a pass with mama. :p Just not a whole lot of over nighters. :/
And funny thing is, I was literally telling her two days ago about getting Enzo a strider early on, since we didn’t get one for Elijah. But he did decent when it came time.

Thank you, Scott!

Wow, congratulations, Erik. Next time the South o' the Plex group makes it over to DQ, you need to bring that cute little guy along.

Wow, congratulations, Erik. Next time the South o' the Plex group makes it over to DQ, you need to bring that cute little guy along.

Thank you, Tim! And we sure will! Only issue is I am still on second shift for a couple of months. Some time in March I should be able to get back to the daylight side. I still have every other Friday off, though. I need to make a time to meet you guys for Friday night ice cream, then.

We haven't been meeting much, anyway. Anyway, being a new dad is about the best thing there is. The only better thing is being a new granddad. :-P

We haven't been meeting much, anyway. Anyway, being a new dad is about the best thing there is. The only better thing is being a new granddad. :-P
Oh it's great! Even more so, Eli is such a huge help with him and loves him to pieces. He's a proud big brother. [emoji14]
I can only imagine what it's like holding my son`s kids. I bet that is a wonderful feeling.

If you guys have any weekend deals or early afternooners before April, I can most likely be there. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Back