• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Good idea Dahveed. We can all sit outside and not have to worry about our ice cream melting. Not a problem for Leon though.

I'm out!

Need a few more days to finish getting the after affects of the flu out of me.

Staying home. Still can't shake the cough and respiratory problems.

By the time I get home from work I am spent.

Y’all have a great Friday - won’t be there again tonight - me and my AT are headed out of town to visit the suspension shop ... finally.

The short version; the Dragin Lady and I are out tonight and for a while.

Leon, I have a small box, 10"x4"x4" or so that needs to get to Rich. If you had time to stop by and pick it up on the way up there I'd appreciate it. You could also take pictures of my new shop toy for show and tell. It's really cool and yes, I'll share.

The long version; Beth's back surgery is scheduled for next Friday morning and this is a really big deal. I had hoped that we would spend this week doing some fun things like maybe the pie run tomorrow, but for the first time in my life I've decided to hide. I have an awful lot of friends that are ill with the flu. It occurred to me that if Beth got a bad case of it, the surgery might have to wait and if I got a bad case, I couldn't be with her. That's not something I even want to contemplate, so we will be avoiding crowds for the next week. Responses are not necessary, but prayers would definitely be appreciated.

You could also take pictures of my new shop toy for show and tell. It's really cool and yes, I'll share.

Is it a 4'x8' CNC Plasma cutting table? That'd be neat!

I have an awful lot of friends that are ill with the flu. It occurred to me that if Beth got a bad case of it, the surgery might have to wait and if I got a bad case, I couldn't be with her. That's not something I even want to contemplate, so we will be avoiding crowds for the next week. Responses are not necessary, but prayers would definitely be appreciated.

Smart. Almost too smart. Is there anything you need? I'll keep you both you in my prayers.

8144a92f830f60872eae46716b4eaf23.jpg

Is it a 4'x8' CNC Plasma cutting table? That'd be neat!

That would be neat. I guess I'll have to start shopping again,'cause I didn't get one of those. You know I'm cheap right? Maybe I'll find one at a really good price.

Smart. Almost too smart. Is there anything you need? I'll keep you both you in my prayers.

Thanks. We're fine. We won't quite be cloistered. There are several appointments to be made and details to attend to, but we will avoid crowds and large groups as much as possible.

The new machine,and the He Man assembly technician.

Obviously if I bought this, it had to be veery reasonably priced. Even so, since I already had a manual machine it was a great extravagance. At tops, I'll do 8 or so tire changes a year on my bikes. It will be available to TWT'rs to use though. I won't change tires for you, but I will teach anyone that needs to learn how to do it. It's a very simple machine to operate.

5ea5f348f942430f0bbd06fcfdca4e35.jpg

49aadd22039975c593ef51887b105a19.jpg

Last edited:

Obviously if I bought this, it had to be veery reasonably priced. Even so, since I already had a manual machine it was a great extravagance. At tops, I'll do 8 or so tire changes a year on my bikes. It will be available to TWT'rs to use though. I won't change tires for you, but I will teach anyone that needs to learn how to do it. It's a very simple machine to operate.

That's nice! You'll be able to change a tire in 5 minutes. :hail:

49aadd22039975c593ef51887b105a19.jpg
Do you pick up and deliver?

Back