• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MNW Checking In

mnw

Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Hello TWT

My name is Marcus and I completed the MSF course on June 17th. Today I'm going to go look at a 2011 TU250, and if it looks alright that'll be the bike I learn to ride on. I live in Austin, TX and do systems administration and programming work at a tech company up near near 183 and Riata.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to learn and grow as a rider while participating in this forum. If I can help out I'll chime in, and if I need help I'll ask.

I look forward to being part of this community.

Thanks for reading.

-mnw

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome and the info KP!

Is this something that happens every Thursday or a particular Thursday of the month? Sounds like it could be fun. The thread is pretty long, so figured it'd be way faster to ask.

Thanks for the welcome and the info KP!

Is this something that happens every Thursday or a particular Thursday of the month? Sounds like it could be fun. The thread is pretty long, so figured it'd be way faster to ask.

I think it is every Thursday. I work so much I have never attended sadly but looks like fun.

Thanks everyone!

I don't think I'm going to end up with that TU250. They wanted 2800 but I only have 2300 set aside for a starter. They were willing to meet me in the middle, but that would still be going out over budget. I think I'll probably just bite the bullet and grab a VStar 650.

Ok off to watch some more bike review videos.

Welcome Congratulations on passing ML course. Take your time to find the right bike. I always liked trail street bikes dual sports. That way I can jump a curb and get away from the law :mrgreen:

Back