• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

(Tx, Houston) Tubeless Tire Changes $15

I saw him yesterday. He changed 2 tires for me and did his usual fine job.

832-three zero five-6355

Hey guys! Got a message from someone from TWT so I figured I'd post up and say Im still around and doing tires in the 610 and 288 area (I'm located off of Scott St). If you need a tire change I can be reached at 832-305-6355. I may not respond to posts or PMs quickly, so please just give me a call or text! Didn't get any of the old PMs because this account was linked to an obsolete email address but has now been updated.

Hey guys! Got a message from someone from TWT so I figured I'd post up and say Im still around and doing tires in the 610 and 288 area (I'm located off of Scott St). If you need a tire change I can be reached at 832-305-6355. I may not respond to posts or PMs quickly, so please just give me a call or text! Didn't get any of the old PMs because this account was linked to an obsolete email address but has now been updated.

That was me! Just ordered the tire, should be here soon. I'll give you a call when it comes in.

Back