• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New riding area

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
http://www.time2ridetx.com

Always good to have a new riding area in north Texas. Saw this on Facebook so I'm not affiliated. Only 6 miles of big bike trails but beggers can't be choosers and its dirtbike only and 1 way!

Definitely will take the camper out and give them a shot at some point.

thanks for the heads up right out my back door almost i will check it out and report back .thanks again .:rider:tony d

heads up guys i went out to time2ride and it is cool as heck .all trails one way marked realy well parking in the shade 90 percent of the trails are in the shade river crossings kids only area .very well done hooked up with a couple guys there and setting a pretty brisk pace best part for me half hour from my house:rider:.go check it out i bet you will go back for sure .:rider: tony d later all

TD, gotta agree - lots of fun riding there. Great to meet you there too by the way, will definitely catch up with you at RTB as well.

Hey everybody else, this place is worth the drive! The owner John is great, extremely friendly rider type who is all about you enjoying your day! I've gotto say this was the best experience of all the privately owned riding ranches I've been too in Texas.

Either John or one of his family is keeping an eye out riding a quad on the service road to make sure everybody is safe the whole time. We did one lap and I saw that a trail marker was knocked off, by the next lap it had been fixed. These people are really on it.

There's a nice creek to swim in and cool off if you bring the right shorts, and good shade trees to park under.

While this place may not be the biggest tract out there, it was laid out well and entertaining - and marked VERY well. I took my daughter today, who is a beginner with less than 5 hours in the saddle. She had a blast and was able to skip the technical stuff but still do a lot single track with tight turns and the cool obstacles. Amelia was able to putt around and learn, and I was able to take some hot laps that challenged me too.

Please support these people by going there and helping them make this a business venture that at least doesn't lose money by your patronage. There are so few spots to enjoy in Texas today, and it gets fewer and fewer every day. Very glad to have gone, will definitely be back soon!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The website has good directions. It's 3.5 miles from Morgan, and only 10 miles from Glen Rose. I'll be making a weekend of it soon staying at Fossil Rim in Glen Rose and doing the wildlife park stuff with the family on Saturday, then getting a good day of riding on Sunday before heading home.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Added to my list. John, hit me up next time you are going up there.

15 minutes closer to me than Gilmer. Kids riding area you say? This is on the list for sure.

Back