• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1989 Honda Goldwing GL1500 - Price Reduction $2,795.

FZ1

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Baker
SOLD - 1989 Honda Goldwing GL1500 - Price Reduction $2,795.

SOLD - Great running, silky smooth engine. Original commodore blue green metallic paint. The license plate and safety inspection are good up through June, 2017. The title and registration are in my name. AM/FM/Cassette radio; CB radio; and an Intercom, with dual antennas. There are front and rear pigtails for connecting to headsets for pilot and passenger.

The oil has been kept changed frequently. The carburetors were recently cleaned, synchronized and adjusted. The brake pads are good, with about 70% of their life remaining. Air suspension system on the rear. The transmission is a 5 speed, featuring an Overdrive top gear, and a slow speed electric “reverse gear”. The motorcycle is shaft drive, which is very reliable, with no chain to maintain. Well maintained mechanically. Camshaft timing belts were changed about 7,000 miles ago. Mileage is at 96,057. Fresh brake fluid and clutch reservoir fluid. The motorcycle has never been wrecked.
Tires have about 50% remaining tread. The left front speaker needs to be replaced. The cruise control does not work. The body has a few rattles.

The original 1989 Owner’s Manual will be included, along with an electronic version of a complete Service Manual. I have additional photos and will be glad to explain all details about the motorcycle. I am asking $2,795. Located in Houston, Texas. Thank you for looking.
Bill Baker
713 826-7164

Attachments

• DSC_1058S.jpg
    DSC_1058S.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 947
  • DSC_1059S.jpg
    DSC_1059S.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC_1067S.jpg
    DSC_1067S.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
I need to sell this motorcycle. Please send a text.:clap:

Last edited:
I rode the Goldwing down to Galveston last weekend for the Lone Star Rally. It runs like new. Don't pass up on this opportunity.

Last edited:
Back