• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rider from Austin/Pflugerville area.

DM114

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
M.
Howdy.

Been riding over 20 years. New to Texas from Colorado.

Recently purchased a CRF1000 AT for some on/off road distance riding.

Have places to stay in Colorado. Hopefully plan a tip for this spring.

Welcome to TWT. You will really enjoy the curvy roads here in Texas compared to straight line boring Colorado roads.:rofl: Where did you hang your helmet in Colorado? Are you planning on camping off the Honda? KP

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new AT! :thumb:

Welcome to the site. I'm in Round Rock. We have a regular lunch on Thursday if you are able to get out. I only make it once a month or so though. Billy's on Burnet. 11am or so until 1pm or so. People come and go during that time.

Awesome, Thanks guys. Yes on everything. Old MX racer at heart and would love to take the AT camping.
I grew up in Colorado Springs and moved from Parker Colorado.

Woodbutcher, that sounds great. I am heading back to Colorado for a few weeks this weekend so some Thursday I can make it.

picture.php

Welcome fellow AT owner. Spent several days above Durango in September riding the AT, what a blast.

Look forward to meeting and riding with you some day.

Back