• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where are the DRs in this forum

Dazig

Reaction score
First Name
Corwin
Last Name
Horn
Hey guys I am new to TWT and I want to know where the DR 650, 400, 350 cult followers all hang out. It lonely over here in the Southeast corner of the State.

Do any of you ride the Southeast? Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange isn't the greatest place on earth but you have to work with what you have.

https://flic.kr/p/Ggy9sN

https://flic.kr/p/FL7Gpy

Last edited:
:welcome: & enjoy

There are plenty here, just not me

I just like the fact that my DR doesn't have the word doohickey associated with it.

I am with you brother. I will take an iron clad DR any day of the week.

Hey there Dazig.
I'm in Groves.
I ride a DL1000 & DRZ400s.
Any luck finding any other dual sport riders in the Golden Triangle area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one person I ride with in Groves. He rides a DR200. It's small but up to 55mph we have a good time. We are planning on making the beach run from High Island to Sea Rim some time soon. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a DR 650 and a Can Am Spyder and I am in NW Houston, we have 2 homes in Beaumont but I never get over there on my bike.

Last edited:
DRZ and a DL650 and I am in Lumberton, welcome Dazig! Ive got a few buddies that ride, sometimes. I am in for a beach run if timing and tide works.

Beach Ride

Can anyone else do the beach run this Sunday? The 18th?
My son would bring a DRZ400, I have a KLR and a buddy would bring a TW200.
We would be coming down from The Woodlands and we know High Island pretty well.
So, post up. Let's do it.

There is one person I ride with in Groves. He rides a DR200. It's small but up to 55mph we have a good time. We are planning on making the beach run from High Island to Sea Rim some time soon. Let me know if you are interested.
is there a way to do that run along the beach? many years ago i would drive that route to get to crystal beach and galveston. i may be interested in making that on my DR650.

Re: Beach Ride

Can anyone else do the beach run this Sunday? The 18th?
My son would bring a DRZ400, I have a KLR and a buddy would bring a TW200.
We would be coming down from The Woodlands and we know High Island pretty well.
So, post up. Let's do it.
When's the next beach run? I'm in on that one.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I'm in NE Houston and I'm certain that there are better places to ride than here...so, let me know where you are going, as I'll ride her most anywhere. What a great bike, hoping that she never wears out.

I'm in NE Houston and I'm certain that there are better places to ride than here...so, let me know where you are going, as I'll ride her most anywhere. What a great bike, hoping that she never wears out.
I'm a rookie so show me the ropes

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

ICD we maybe in trouble, I'm fairly new too. Are you wanting a dual sport ride? Silver Bullet may be putting a day ride together soon for a group of us that meet for dinner every other week. Check out the West Central Dual Sport thread too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back