• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey everyone!

Reaction score
Patrick from Austin here - this is my Moto Guzzi Stelvio. Looking forward to getting to know people here and go on some great rides![emoji106]

57c4a34a3b572f71d657bb3d6b0918a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from just up the road from you in Lampasas. Good looking Guzzi. My dad had a 1973 Moto Guzzi fully dressed many years ago that went to Austin. Wonder if it is still around? Plan on doing any camping off the bike? KP

I'd own a Stelvio if there was a dealer within driving distance...

Welcome to the group.

Welcome from just up the road from you in Lampasas. Good looking Guzzi. My dad had a 1973 Moto Guzzi fully dressed many years ago that went to Austin. Wonder if it is still around? Plan on doing any camping off the bike? KP

Thanks - I haven’t done any camping with it yet but hope to soon. Most recently, I completed the Rawhyde Adventure off-road training school in CO, which was great fun. Looking forward to connecting with some fellow riders here for some trips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd own a Stelvio if there was a dealer within driving distance...

Welcome to the group.

Thanks! I really enjoy the bike. Most Guzzi’s are super easy to work on and not overly complicated. I have four altogether after owning mainly Ducatis over the years. The Stelvio is my first ADV bike.

Thanks - I haven’t done any camping with it yet but hope to soon. Most recently, I completed the Rawhyde Adventure off-road training school in CO, which was great fun. Looking forward to connecting with some fellow riders here for some trips.

We have plenty of threads discussing gear and we do camp at pie runs and local and state wide gatherings.:rider: Go to the Forum area to Upcoming rides to see all future events you can join in on. KP

Also there’s a bunch more pics on my Instagram account under “guzzicruiser”

Really like your Stelvia. Welcome from Burleson.

Back