• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

howdy from beaumont

Reaction score
First Name
joey
not new to riding, but sort of new to forums. had my first bike at about age 7, an indian 50 that my dad traded an old car for, and the rest is history. Currently riding a bmw r850r on the streets, but I have a few plated trail bikes I have been lucky enough to ride in a few pretty fabulous places. There's the wr400f for some of the more serious stuff, and a few trail bikes...xt225, tw200, and a dr200 that hasn't been registered just yet. Also a f650gs that I was considering doing some camping trips on, but I am also seriously considering selling the r850r and the f650gs and getting maybe a tiger 800xc. too many bikes, and I think these 2 could be replaced with one that is probably better than either. Anyway...let's ride! don't have many friends that ride down here.

Back