• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Haaaaa Loooo!

C V Man

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Well, here I am.

I got here as soon as I could!

About me?
I like to ride.
I have a sense of humor.
I'm really a cruiser guy, but sportbikes are cool.
Can't ride a sportbike long though due to a wrist injury when I was a kid (only a sprain, but vibration + weight makes it feel weird)
My first bike was a '95 YZF600 (the blue and purple one).
I learned to ride on that bike!
I currently ride a '99 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 and have a 2001 GS500E for sale.
Hottown is really Irving.
I got the name C V Man from a guy at work after I bought my last car.

The C is for Cor...
...The V is for Vette.

C V Man

Welcome to the group! What year Corvette do you have? Mine is a 1977 that originally came with the L-48 350 and a close ratio 4-speed. It still has the 4-speed, but now has a 447 cubic inch big block strapped between the fenders. I wish I had the time and funds to finish it, but that'll come after I finish school and pay off the student loans... :)

but that'll come after I finish school and pay off the student loans

:tab May the force be with you... I still cannot see the light at the end of that tunnel :? I used to fantasize about how much money I'd have after I got out of school and got a job... buwhahaha... Make pounding down the loans a top priority or they will haunt you for years!

The Vette?

It's a 1995 model.
Coupe.
39,000 miles on it (almost worn out :P)

Nothing like a shark, just a dark red metallic C4.
:)

Oh, and thanks for the welcome.

C V Man

Back