• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

greetings

dedhed

Reaction score
new guy here- have been riding for about 15 years, including about 4 yrs on a R1100RT-P...also had my own RT, LT, Vulcan, and I'm now riding a DR650. Im really getting into the trail/dirt touring thing as much as the job and family permit. I live in the beautiful Big Bend (Alpine/Ft Davis)- which I of course think is the best riding in the state. Anyway, great forum.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

You should come down to Uncle Roger's place in Terlingua in Feb. Check the Texas Adventure forum in the DualSport section for details. It's a great time!

Welcome to the forum!

I have had some wonderful weekends staying at the Antelope Lodge in Alpine, and then riding the Big Bend area. Great area!

#25 is hidden from the road by the laundro building, facilitating undisturbed evening "rallying":
486564768_c442f556dd.jpg

:welcome:

Jackson's son was one of my classmates in '92. But for the life of me, I can not rememeber his first name. :doh:

As above, come join us at Uncle's in Feb.

Thanks everyone! I will not be able to head down to the un-event in Feb...training in Austin :yawn: Thanks though, and I will keep an eye out for upcoming events.

FYI the Marathon Motel is a nice one to bunk at- nice location to head out in any direction from, and cheap. If you stay there, save your money and head over to the restaurant at the Gage Hotel one evening- good food.

Welcome to the site!

I may try out the Marathon Motel & eating at the Gage. The wife and I hope to head up that direction sometime late Spring or early Summer.

Back