• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hello from granbury

Reaction score
hey there just wanted too say hello .i live in granbury been riding most of my life i prefer offroad the most.though i do have 08 meanstreak looking too do some dualsport stuff soon .thinking about the TAR deal sound,s like fun really like this web site.reading some of these post i feel like might have crossed path,s with some of you fine folks .and hope to in the near future.thanks tony denton. PS bear with my lack of internet skills My age is 50, married 25 years 1 daughter, who by the way just graduated college, she is 22 and beautiful!! Life is good and hope to meet or ride with you guys soon :rider:

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy and welcome!

Is your Meanie the Candy Red or Diablo Black version? Post a pic when you get a chance. :rider:

dukey mine is candy red added sissybar windshield custom seat for wife.allthough stock seat is better i will post pic later TD

Back