• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

West Texas R6

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals,

I'm Jason and I live in Midland. I found this site at random while trying to figure out if the "local" bike site had gone the way of the dodo....which apparently it has! I've been doing some reading on here with a lot to go, but hope to find some local people roaming about maybe see some people around some time!

picture.php

welcome, I will be relocating to midland the end of may see you there.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

The Iraan Sportbike Extravaganza is a pretty big event every year. Sradkneedragger is usually involved. I think he is in Odessa. Shoot him a PM as he is plugged into the local riding scene.

Thanks guys! I've had my 2 wheeler for a year now and need to get out there more. The post about the Iraan Extravaganza is how I landed here. Might be going all by my lonesome but I'll be going! My friends that had bikes moved or sold their's right when I got mine so I've been in a one man wolf pack so far. ;-)

Back