• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tourmeister's pic of me on ADVRider site

:tab Hmm... The site must be REAL busy right now because when I tried to go there and check this out, I got an error telling me there were too many connections! I guess everyone is rushing to see my incredible photography skills on display :-P

Any monkey can ride a bike thru a bit of water, capturing it is what counts.

:hail

Was there any mention as to how many times you went through the water and how soaked you got? :wink:

Nope. No comments, just one of Scott's many nice pictures he takes. Wish I was that good with a camera. :hail

BTW, I think we all got equally soaked that day :P

:tab My undies and tootsies were still dry ;-)

Scott? You okay? Isn't this kinda early for you?

BTW, a guy back when I was a pup in the AF had a Radian. Not bad but if memory serves, I think he had carb and clutch problems quite a bit. Have you look into a Yamaha Vision. It's a liquid cooled V twin shaftie. Kind of an early SV650. Not a slick as the Radian but also lighter and less maintenance.

Scott? You okay? Isn't this kinda early for you?

Not up so early by choice :evil: Dad's on vacation this week so I have to come in early to mind the shop. Lucky me ;-)

Back