• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Longtime rider, new member

BigEd

Reaction score
I've had the addiction since my dad brought home a used Yamaha trail 60 back in 1974. My mom wasn't real happy, he didn't have permission or the money for it. I have ridden dirt bikes most of my life and logged a bit of highway miles from time to time on a Harley I had for a short time......until my son "bought" it from me, which I'm still waiting for the first payment....lol. H traded that thing off a couple years ago.......

Well now I am aching to ride again on here I am, looking for a dual sport to commute and play around on.Also looking for like minded individuals to ride with and learn from.

Hello, I see you're in Rosharon. So am I. I got back into riding about one year ago after taking many years off. I currently have an HD touring bike and looking for an adv bike. We should meet up sometime.

Come join us at Joe's Barbecue event center in Alvin for breakfast on Mondays at 8:00 AM. We are some older guys from the South side of Houston. I'm always looking for a day ride. Even if you don't have a bike yet, drive on over.
Randy

Last edited:
Back