• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tour Master "Solution" Water-proof boots

I'm on my second pair already.

They are waterproof until you wear them out and start seeing holes/tears/seams ripping. They are pretty warm with the right socks, but not so hot in the summer that you feel like your feet are melting. I like them as a great all-around boot.

The only downside is that they did wear out in about a year and a half, whereas I've seen people with higher-priced boots that last much longer. (Could be the way I take care of them)

For the price, you really get a great boot. If you are looking to try a pair on locally, I've gotten mine at Wild West Honda out in Katy on I10.

Squeaky said:
I'm on my second pair already.

They are waterproof until you wear them out and start seeing holes/tears/seams ripping. They are pretty warm with the right socks, but not so hot in the summer that you feel like your feet are melting. I like them as a great all-around boot.

The only downside is that they did wear out in about a year and a half, whereas I've seen people with higher-priced boots that last much longer. (Could be the way I take care of them)

For the price, you really get a great boot. If you are looking to try a pair on locally, I've gotten mine at Wild West Honda out in Katy on I10.

Ooh, thanks for the thorough review and lead on a local supplier, Squeaky. I may just have to drop by Wild West this weekend.....

Oh, and if you buy from them bring your AMA membership card (or borrow one) - they give a discount!

Back