• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Cromwell Hurricane

DaveC

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Carter
Well I saw this when I was at the IMS in San Meteo, the entire line is intresting and differant. Kind of pricey and they are not yet DOT approved. They are EU approved. I just like them, some of you saftey weenies don't care for this type of helmet but it does have style!
Max-Safety Fashion, Italian!

dopphurric.jpg

Hehe. Looks like you need a biplane to wear that. As a safety weenie, from experience I woulda died in that getup. :) It does look interesting though.

Vaughn

The fighter pilot look. Got the real thing and it doesn't look that cool. Unfortunately, a face plant with half a helmet is not pretty.

I like to think of them as 2/3 helmets. I have a half helmet and they are a full time pain to wear! More like a parachute and distraction combination , which slows you down which is safer, right?

Back