• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

*SOLD* Terry's Custom Seat Yamaha Super Tenere

Reaction score
I had this seat done by Terry on 4/22/17 as a ride-in appt at his shop in Manchester, TN while enroute to Helen, GA.
Front seat was completely redone w/ the bucket style using a subtle blue thread in the stitching work - have to be up close to tell that the thread is blue. The rear seat was recovered to match the fabric on the front. For reference, I'm 6 ft, ~ 214 lbs, 32-33 inch inseam since he takes all this down when rebuilding a seat. I'd put it on par w/ the same quality & comfort as a previous Laam seat that I've owned. No flaws/tears/fade to front seat; rear seat has small area of discoloration where I used some solvent to remove gummy residue.
Reason for selling - just got a used Russell front seat.
Paid $375 for this - will sell for $200 if picked up locally. If shipped, buyer pays shipping. Will need your rear stock Tenere seat.
Please email me @ ucwinters@gmail.com for pics.

Last edited:
Back