• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Moto Liberty in San Antonio

retrorider

I got rid of the zero!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.motoliberty.com

Just started riding on the street again and went by Moto Liberty to look at jackets. Nathan was very patient with me and spent the better part of an hour explaining all the different features/materials/etc of a few brands. He even let me take the jackets outside so I could see how they fit while I was on the bike. Very cool. Good selection to choose from and good prices.

Decided on the Olympia Airglide and already put about 30 miles on it. I'm very pleased with the jacket and the service at Moto Liberty.

Thanks Nathan, I'll be back.

:thumb:

Finally stopped in w/ some of the family in tow yesterday.

Will try and make the effort to support this dealer.

Thanks Nathan!

Only place I will buy gear from anymore

Nathan is good people

Even if I do find something I dont need but want each time I go in there

+1

Trying to counter the wife's "I found a better price online" w/....hey, if ya find a shop ya like, support it. Otherwise, it might not be around if/when ya need it.

Met Nathan when he worked here at the DFW shop when I made my triumphant return to riding. Found him (and afterwards, the entire staff) to be unbelievably helpful. Above and beyond doesn't begin to describe it. As such, I spent a ton of money and have continued to do so. :D

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and support. We do try to be more than just another motorcycle shop. We like to actively assist with gear suggestions, have a broad selection available, and share fit/features knowledge that you won't get at a franchise dealership. We are riders just like you and we know that the right gear makes all the difference in getting the most from your rides. And usually we are pretty price competitive with online retailers, too, so you don't have to choose between price or service. I make a point not to spam or promote on this board (I'm here as a fellow enthusiast, not as a business owner), but if anyone has product inquiries or wants to know if we can price match something, I'm happy to answer questions off-line.

Nathan,

Ya got a Duc? There's been some cool pics Micah's done w/ some Duc's he's had on his DYNO up @ AF1 via his 'What's in the Shop Thread?' on their forum the last couple of months....

Never realized how 'painful' those sessions can be to the body.

Must put my .02c in for Moto Liberty and Nathan. Not only was he a big help with information on the board (without trying to make a sale at all), once I contacted him off board he gave me a great deal. Thanks Nathan & Moto Liberty!

Yeah, nice for everyone who lives within a reasonable distance of them.

Any chance a Motoliberty will open somewhere in the Houston area? That would be sweet.:rider:

+1 for Moto Liberty.

Been trying to get those I know who ride to stop in.

Again, kudos to Nathan. The personal service was the reason I came in this morning. Heck, the quick service to my 'lid' was much needed....abit embarrassed I'd let it get like it did. A totally 'new' helmet.

Again, thanks & until next time!!!

+1 for the Dallas store! I went there a few weeks ago just to look at some pants with better airflow than what I have. Ended up leaving with new Olympia riding protective pants. I do not remember the name of the guy who helped me, but he was very informative and even explained some features on a helmet I may be buying in the future.

Great service, I highly recommend this store based on my one visit to the Dallas store.

Must give the SA Moto Liberty and Miguel :thumb: (that alone doesn't do them justice)

Around Christmas I went to browse the store since I was in the market for a new helmet. When I was leaving my bike wouldn't start. They took care of me; took me to pick up a battery at the local Ducati shop since they didn't have one in stock. Miguel took the time to install the battery too. Taking the time to drive me to another shop to get a battery and installing the battery goes above and beyond. Customer service like that is rare.

Don't think that I can thank them enough. Miguel was a great help in ordering me the new Schuberth SR1 today. I'll definitely do some more buying from them in the future.

+1 on the Dallas store. Peter's a character (even for a Brit) and I like the way they'll 'fess up if they don't have what you want rather than trying to convince into something else.

I buy all my parts online & all my gear at their store. There's a lesson in there somewhere for a certain N. Texas BMW dealership.

Here's a +1 for the SA store. If all retailers had the same attention to detail and their customers as those guys, there would be fewer "going out of business" sales. I keep going back when I need stuff. Seems like everyone in the place is just willing to spend the time working with you to get you what you need. I remember lots of suggestions and info, and no pressure tactics. Even the wife was impressed - and she surely has lots more shopping experience than me. ;-)

Yep. Only been to the SA store twice. Once was a special trip down to check it out. I ended up buying stuff both times. Learned a lot about what I was buying during all the discussion.

Back