• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MOAB - NADS riding for the week

Man... some of the stuff in those vids gives me the serious heebee jeebees! :eek2:

I watched several times. I had to stop the vids several times. I would be terrified. Takes nerves of steel to ride in some of those places.

Watched them with my seven year old son. He says "That looks easy!" Yea kid, let's get you off the beginner track and see how you do. LOL! :D

After a short one and 1/2 days ride in moab this June I can understand why no one can explain how Moab is ... crowded town, easy roads, met by technical trails only you have to experience.

NADS when you guys come out for your next Moab trip be sure to let me know, I'll meet you guys down there...since I am all of 3.5 hrs away now!!!!!!!!!!

Keep rubbing it in. Yes we know how close to Moab you are. Lol. I really like that view from your house.

Back